HydraFacial is a procedure which is suitable for all skin types. It is a clinically proven treatment used for a good and younger looking face. It works well to revamp the health of the skin and helps decrease the fine lines and wrinkles from face. It boosts the skin hydration and results in a blemish-free skin. It is an advanced skin resurfacing treatment which cleanses and exfoliates your skin.
HydraFacial is a hydra dermabrasion procedure which combines cleansing, exfoliating, extraction and hydration. This process creates a bright complexion in a single session. It is suitable for both men and women.
Steps involved in this procedure:
HydraFacial is increasingly becoming popular because you can instantly get a natural glow and it has become an in-demand procedure because of the brightness and firmness that it provides to the skin. The procedure involves the following steps:
Step 1. Exfoliation
In this step, cleansing and exfoliation is done to remove the dead skin cells from the outer layer of the skin. This process is known to give beneficial effects which includes increased collagen production, unclogging the pores. The hydra-facial tip used in this procedure gently removes all the impurities and the dead skin cells.
Step 2. Cleanse and hydrate
When the exfoliation is done, medicated peel is used to remove dirt and debris from the pores of face. It is done without irritation and pain. Simultaneously, the tip delivers topical moisturizers.
Step 3. Protect
The final step involves application of boosters or serums.
These completes the procedure geared towards the accomplishment of the skin goals that includes reducing dullness and sagging of the skin, removal of the wrinkles and fine lines, reduced appearance of hyperpigmentation and enlarged pores.
Skin requires care after the procedure of HydraFacial. You need to follow these steps for long term results.
- Abstain from waxing for 48 hours after the treatment
- Refrain from excessive sun exposure and always use sunscreen when you go out in sun
- Refrain from heat for 48 hours after the treatment
- If there is need to do makeup on the day of the treatment, then you wait till the next morning to clean your face
- Cease use of over-the-counter acne medication
- Abstain from any kind of exfoliating treatment
- Stop the use of topical Retin-A for at least 48 hours after treatment
- Stop the use of any Isotretinoin products for six months after the treatment
- It is recommended that men do not shave on the day of treatment.
Some of the amazing benefits of HydraFacial are listed below:
- The session takes less than an hour
- No downtime is associated with this procedure
- You will not experience any redness or numbing sensation after the procedure
Without any doubt, HydraFacial is the long-term effective treatment to beautify your face. But it may have some minor side-effects that are listed below:
- Feeling of slight pressure from the tip during the procedure
- It is better to avoid this procedure if you have an active rash or flare
- If you have an extremely sensitive skin, consult with your doctor beforehand
- If you are allergic to any ingredients, discuss with your doctor beforehand
The HydraFacial helps to treat a variety of skin issues through its multi-step cleansing, exfoliating and hydrating process. It is advisable to consult your dermatologist or the skin doctor to decide on the best procedure as per your needs and requirements.